Nursing Voices

Monday, October 01, 2007

Grand Rounds is Coming to Nurse Ratched's Place


Nurses are shown caring for wounded soldiers in "Speedy Recovery" by Marion Greenwood.

I’m very happy to announce that Dr. Nick Genes is allowing me to host Grand Rounds on October 9th. Next week’s edition of Grand Rounds will be a tribute to the doctors, nurses, and other health care professionals who are serving in the Armed Forces. Military medicine is steeped in history, and I want to hear from you if you have served, or are currently serving as a health care professional in the military. Please send your submissions to nurseratchedsplace@yahoo.com. I am accepting posts about all subjects, but posts about military services will be given greater consideration. Deadline for submitting posts is October 8th at 8 A.M. EST.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr. A said...

Great theme! I'll be sending you an e-mail...

6:48 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

A fine theme in your post.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Toni Brayer, MD said...

I'd like to submit a post for grand rounds but I can't find your email. Advise please? I am at www.everythinghealth.net

12:55 AM  
Blogger Night Witch said...

Great theme idea. May also want to consider Emergency Nursing slant since that same week happens to be Emergency Nurses Week.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home