Nursing Voices

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Grass Roots Nurse

Here is a grass roots nurse who is working to improve health care in America. She is asking the doctor to support the National Nurse Act. He thinks it's a great idea. Smart doctor.





Heads up everyone, Alisa Schneider and Teri Mills from the National Nurse Team will be guests on Satellite Sisters next Friday, October 27th, at 10:30 am PST. To find a radio station near you, click here.


Mother Jones RN will be listening, and I hope that you will be listening, too.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pennsylvania Independent said...

I always enjoy coming here to see what retro pictures you placed.
Myself, I enjoy looking at old advertisements. I found online a bunch of Burma Shave ads, which had really interested me. I find old empty at yard sales for like $.25 or so and my wife is always getting on my case about cluttering shelve space, competing with her trinkets of cats, tigers, and lions. I really enjoy her colletion too, but it causes clashes. It is nothing that we kick each other out over. So my solution is when I get paid on thursday is going directly to Lowes or Home Depot and make a purchase of some type of shelving.

2:57 PM  
Blogger The Curmudgeon said...

Judging from this book cover, the movement has been underway for some time....

3:34 PM  
Blogger Skip said...

The whole of this blog bespeaks an author/nurse possessed of all the qualities a good nurse needs: a sense of humour, "seen it all" unflappability and oh boy, can she explain to us "patients" what it's all really about.

4:00 PM  
Blogger RX850 said...

Thanks for the links, and I'll try to make it!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Bo... said...

Yes--thanks for the links. I'll be there, too.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Lemonylimes said...

I JUST finished watching "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" in Eng.
Nurse Ratched haah oh man! I ended up defending that lady in an essay we had to write.
"It wasn't her fault that she had to be so mean to McMurphy, she gave him plenty of warnings" haha

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home