Nursing Voices

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Steven Jobs and the MacBook Air

Hey, Steven, I’m over here. This is my future boss, Steven Jobs. He doesn’t know it yet, but he’s going to hire me one day to work for him at his office. I'm going to be his private duty nurse. I want to work for Steven so I can get an employee discount on Apple products. I also want to work for Steven because he looks cute in a pair of blue jeans and in a black turtleneck sweater. Steven introduced the MacBook Air this week at Macworld 2008, and I’m putting it on my list of things that I’m going to buy when I win Lotto. It’s a skinny mini computer that tapers in thickness from .76 inch down to .16 inch. It’s beautiful to look at, just like Steven.


*sigh*

5 Comments:

Blogger Beth Coll Anderson said...

Simply gorgeous. I like how it levitates.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Whatever happened to those extra-large computers?

3:28 PM  
Blogger Barbara Kivowitz said...

I couldn't agree more. There is something so aesthetically perfect about Apple products -- it makes you want to be like them.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

As a fellow Mac geek, I salute you!

3:47 PM  
Blogger UnsinkableMB said...

Ooohhh... That's pretty.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home