Nursing Voices

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Nurse With A Problem

Oh my, our nurse seems to be having a problem. She’s telling her friend, Dr. Dream Boat, that she’s concerned about America’s looming health care crisis. The good doctor is telling her that there is a grassroots movement working to establish the Office of the National Nurse. He signed the petition on the National Nurse website in support of the National Nurse Act, and he is encouraging her to do the same. He is also telling her that there is a news story about the National Nurse Team in the latest edition of the American Journal of Nursing. I hope she joins the effort to improve the health of our nation. Check out the National Nurse website for more information.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That didn't seem quite the plot I thought 'Nurse With A Problem' was about.

9:49 AM  
Blogger auntbear said...

thats not the french doc in the lime green jacket is it?

10:56 AM  
Blogger Bo... said...

I signed the petition. (Which hospital does that Dr. Dream Boat fellow work at?....)

9:58 PM  
Blogger Mother Jones RN said...

No, that's not the French doctor in the lime green suit. He's still out making house calls in Paris.
I'm not sure where he works, but when I find out I'll let you know;-)

MJ

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home