Nursing Voices

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Last call for Grand Rounds

Today is the last day to submit your post for Grand Rounds. Please send them in by midnight. Kim at Emergiblog told me that her email kept getting kicked back to her when she sent it to nurseratchedsplace at yahoo dot com. It’s odd because I’ve received tons of mail on that address, but she’s not the first one who has told me that she’s had that problem. If this happens to you, go to my profile, click email, and send me the url of your post. I look forward to hearing from you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

I shot you my "Bye-Bye Butterscotch" blog from earlier this week. If it doesn't show, you probably have enough folks's stuff anyway. But have at it, and good luck!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Digi Rebel said...

Just found out about Grand Rounds, haven't been on in a few days..Oh and by the way, about the beta, your comment came through on mine ok. Good Luck

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home