Nursing Voices

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I Love Carnivals

I'm a big fan of Change of Shift and Grands Rounds, but did you know that there are so many other great carnivals online thanks to Blogger? I've enjoyed reading and submitting post to these carnivals.

Check out these carnivals:

Carnival of bloggingboomers at LifeTwo - ... Midlife Improvement.

Catholic Carnival at Cause of Our Joy

Carnival of A Different Prayer at a Different Prayer

Lutheran Carnival at Living Sermons

Carnival of Medical Surrealism at American Center for Surreal and Paranoid Life.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and it was from a carnival that I discovered your great blog. Thank you for participating in them.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Smalltown RN said...

I have never participated in a carnival....not sure why....but maybe I will check some of these out....I was reading your post on "go ask mother"....oh i love your responses....spoken like a true seasoned sensible nurse...it's so refreshing ...thankyou....and thankyou for visiting my blog today....cheers

1:55 AM  
Blogger flic said...

Thanks for mentioning us!

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home