Nursing Voices

Thursday, July 26, 2007

It's Time to Monkey Around at Change of Shift


You don’t need to be a monkey to enjoy blogging, but there is one famous Monkeygirl in the nursing blogosphere that you really need to visit. She’s the host of this week’s Change of Shift. Monkeygirl will make you laugh with her quick wit and her insightful comments about the state of our country’s health care system, so make sure that you drop by Musings of a Highly Trained Monkey. And when you’re done reading Change of Shift, you must drop by and see Drugmonkey, who is my all time favorite pharmacy guy at Your Pharmacist May Hate You. I’m trying to talk him into running for President this year, but he’s not interested in running for public office. It’s too bad. I think he’s just the guy for the job.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You're not trying to make a monkey of us?

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read Monkey Girls Blog...and thought it was very creative! I am a new nurse and actually searched for nursing blogs to see if I would find anyone out there that can relate to what I am thinking feeling going through. I must say this experience has been informative and well...therapeutic almost. So here it is I started my own blog...which is mostly emotive and some informative... I have laughed and cried reading these nurse blogs and I do not feel so alone!

6:29 PM  
Blogger mielikki said...

Awww, what cute Monkey's.
I'd vote for him!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Bo... said...

I like those blogs, too.

9:25 PM  
Blogger MonkeyGirl said...

You are so wonderful. I think your announcement for CoS was better than CoS!

May I steal your picture?

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home