Nursing Voices

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Wrath of the Blog-Gods

I know why we can’t post pictures on Blogger.com, and it is such a simple reason, I don’t know why no one has thought of this before. Google did something to infuriate the blog-gods. I suspect Google stole information from the blog-gods, and that they used the information to setup Blogger.com’s new beta format.

Gods can be a wrathful bunch. I remember hearing about a guy named Prometheus. He is credited for stealing fire from the gods and giving it to mortals for our use. When the gods found out about Prometheus’s shenanigans, they chained him to Mount Caucasus, and let an eagle picked at his liver everyday. The punishment was supposed to last 30,000 years, but Prometheus worked out a plea bargain with Zeus, and was released on his own recognizance.


Maybe Google can strike a deal with the blog-gods. Does anyone know where we can find a sacrificial virgin?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I decided I am going to write to Blogger, and see what the trouble is. Is this what is called using your critical thinking skills? It is this, or else kick the computer, and I don't know how effective that would be.

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started reading your post, and for some reason I thought you were serious until the end of the second sentence ... I'm afraid I'm running a little slow this morning!

You're asking where we can find a sacrificial virgin ... gee, I thought those were extinct ... >;o)

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog Gods? Too funny.. wait.. it might be TRUE!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home